Re: tlug: TL 2.0 Released/Members Discount!

Hi all,

On 07-Jul-98 Cliff Miller wrote:
> I have only been on the TLUG mailing list a few months now, so
> I'm not  really sure of the policy, but I hope that you don't
> find Scott's blatant advertisement for TurboLinux
> offensive....

I just wanted to add my two cents (although others have posted
eloquent replies already.) If it's Linux related, it's pretty
much going to be OK on this list. That means that any post,
commercial or non-commercial, that benefits the TLUG and Linux
community are going to be welcome here.

'nuff said.

Regards,

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
Power corrupts.  And atomic power corrupts atomically.
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: