tlug: Re: TurboLinux

Hi All,

Scott wrote:
> They haven't minded before, which is why I did it this time.

PHT makes a good product, and there isn't any reason not to post on the
mailing list to let us know about it.  I personally have never felt that
Scott has over-stepped the limit between giving us useful information and
over-advertising.  Anyone that knows Scott knows that he is very much into
his work and rightfully proud of it.

I can really understand Cliff's comment as well, since he's been in Japan
for a long time and being cautious becomes a way of life here.  It's a
difficult thing to explain to people.

You guys are both doing Linux and TLUG a service by being good supporters
of a good cause - pulling together towards our common goals.  Keep up the
good work!

Cheers,

-Joe.

Joe Marchak