Re: tlug: Possible Project

At 16:28 98/06/30 +0900, Rex Walters wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 1998 at 08:34:51AM +0900, Uc^ida Masatomo wrote:
> >  It's a bit difficult to install Linux for those who never used Linux.
> > So we need to offer free support at the same time. They can bring
> > notebook. But they can't bring desktop. How can we solve this problem?
> > Any ideas?
>
> How about a follow-on InstallFest?

The August meeting will be a demonstration of the versatility of Linux,
showing that it can run in a multitude of platforms. We could invite
people to bring their machines, whatever it is a PC, Mac, 98, and put
Linux in it.

Or how about taking those machines to Akihabara on July 25 for a demo?
(although such event would require logistics very well structured).

Any other ideas on this possible project?

---
A.Tomita,Jr.   atomita@example.com
               atomita@example.com

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: