tlug: Job Postings on List; Product Corner at Meetings

Craig> someone wrote to me again and asked if it was okay to post
Craig> job availability messages to the TLUG list.

Sound's good.  We've discussed this a couple of times in the past, and the
response has always been positive.

Steve> Alternatively, how about a recruiters' corner with a bulletin board
Steve> where recruiters could post their announcements.  That would also
Steve> provide a natural focus for the one-on-one encounters.

Steve> How about a "product poster corner" too, where people can (quietly)
Steve> unashamedly push their own vaguely Linux-related stuff, whether
Steve> it's edict.el or TurboLinux, ATAPI interfaces (only with driver ;-)
Steve> or an ISP?

I'd like to have a "Seller's Corner" for people to sell second-hand
equipment at the meetings.  This could be a real boon for both the sellers
and buyers, since Japan has no effective second-hand markets. We could have
a desk in the same corner for product displays and job notices.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: