Re: tlug: It works!

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>This is a 'feature' that I've been doing without for as long as I can
>remember - page loading doesn't cause the slowdown on my (k6-200, 64mb
>ram) machine... nor on any of my lesser machines... is this the Fujitsu
>again?

No, this is "cross-platform" - it does it on both of my machines.  I
eventually plan to put a small Linux partition on my Windows machine at
home for doing backups across the network, and I'll try it there as
well.  Every Netscape I have ever had on either this Fujitsu or my
Pentium 90 at home has displayed this behavior, and I would be a really
happy camper if it didn't.

Has anyone else seen this on their machine?

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: