Re: tlug: mail

Hello,

-snip-
> I connect just fine via fetchmail to my pop servers, but they either don't
> get mail or they lose it or they cannot transfer it to my MTA (smail via the
> /usr/lib/sendmail -oem).

This is just a wild guess, but is your sendmail really in /usr/lib,
not /usr/sbin?

> Any hints.

Have you tried telneting to the pop3 port (usually 110) to see if you
are getting any response? Is there any possibility that your server
might be configured for APOP or KPOP only?

--
Hiroshi Hasebe
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: