Re: tlug: Possible Project

From: Felix Morley Finch <felix@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: Possible Project
Date: 27 Jun 1998 02:14:46 -0000

felix>
felix> Here's a report with pictures (big pictures) of the rally.
felix> 	http://www.penguincomputing.com/svlug-rally.html

That's a nice page.

According to http://www.microsoft.com/japan/info/releases/0617w98.htm, Win
'95 J is going to be released July 25, which is a Saturday.  I wish I could
be in Japan to organize a combination, yakiniku-party, Linux rally, and
summer beer garden fest on July 25.  With this much advance notice we could
probably get CDs donated to the group for the event.  Then on Saturday,
meet for rally with signs, pass out the CDs and then hit a beer garden.
I think it would be good to be sober before and during the rally and then
drink after it.  Unfortunately, I'll be in the U.S.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda craigoda@example.com http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda (my PGP)