Re: tlug: Re: Welcome to tlug

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Ulrike Schmidt wrote:

>phone call. Isn't there a tlug-digest? How can I subscribe to that? I
>could not find the information on the tlug home page.

You're right, the TLUG web site apparently doesn't tell you how to get
the digest, although I'm pretty sure it used to.  Anyway, try this (I'm
pretty sure this is right, but somebody correct me if it's not): send a
mail to majordomo@example.com (with a blank subject line, I think)
and put this in the message body:

subscribe tlug-digest

If that works, majordomo should inform you of that by mail in just a few
minutes.

See ya,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section