Re: GIMP against the rest(was Re: GUIs: Motif or ...? (was Re: tlug: Fw: Could Linux Kill NT?))

    urs> There are tons of books for Photoshop, probably some for PSP
    urs> but none for Gimp (that I know of)
    >>  ftp://manual.gimp.org/pub/manual/
    >>
    >>> From the README:
    >>  This is release 1.0.0 of the GIMP User's Manual (GUM).  This
    >> is the

    Jonathan> Do they sell a bound copy of this as a book, or is it
    Jonathan> only available on a do-it-yourself basis?

Of course, they have it as book, and on cassette as well so you don't
have to read :)

I don't know really. It does come as html, pdf, postscript, or
Framemaker though.

Andy
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: