Re: outback (was tlug: ppp works beautifully thanks to everyone's help, but...)

> Kashihara City is actually the ancient domicile of the very first Emperor of
> Japan, FYI...
Prince Shotoku, to be precise.....well, he wasn't exactly the
first one, but sure the one who modernized Japan a lot....
> I just live here.  Like most in this city, it is just at place to sleep and
> relapse... oops, relax.  <grin>  Work is here and there including the
> southern part of Osaka...

What I wanted to say is: just a little bit west ( well, maybe 30
km or so ) from Kashihara the world literally ends. As is usual
in Japan, you pass from populated areas abruptly into
unpopulated ones, without much of a transition. You wouldn't see
anything like this anywhere in Europe.

BTW, the southernmost cape of Norway is called "Vaerden's End"
which means "the world's end". Nice place, BTW.

                                Karl-Max Wagner
                                karlmax@example.com
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: