Re: RE: tlug: Re: Compressing files on Linux

>>Thanks for the help guys. Now I can finally get an IDE for C++ set up.

>Inquiring minds wanna know just what RPM this is that you found :-)

It's something called JX. I'm beginning to wonder if it's already built
into the Redhat distribution, as the RPM file is on their site. Anyway,
the starting point for it is here:

http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~jafl/jx/

It's a GUI designer, but they also built in a C++ development
environment called Code Crusader and a bunch of tutorials. Basically it
looks like a cool toy, which is as good a reason as any for me to try
it...

Regards,

Gavin Walker
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: