RE: tlug: Pine not picking up Subject fields

Hi all,

On 22-Jun-98 Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> Does anybody know why Pine might be failing to pick up the
> Subject field in replies, including to messages written by
> itself and sent as a test?  Any reply I make using Pine
> (Japanese version, 3.96) always shows "Re: your mail" in the
> subject field of a reply.

I think the "Re: your mail" is being put in by Majordomo. It
inserts it whenever there's a blank subject so maybe Pine isn't
sending a subject??? I saw this problem when I was installing
and testing eVote.

Sorry, I can't help with the Pine - almost never use it.

Regards,

Jim S.
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html