Where in the world is.. (Was tlug: ppp works)

    Jim> Hah! I got y'all beat. I'll bet none of you can even find
    Jim> Okayama-ken, Asahi-cho on the map... :) (all right, maybe you
    Jim> can find the ken but Asahi-cho - good luck:-)

If that's Asahi as in 朝日, I have seen it on a map, but it wasn't my
map.  I have a friend who has a friend at Okayama-dai, and he showed
me where they went on some Sunday drive, and I asked "izzat the same
Asahi as in Asahi Super-Dry?"  (I was a real newbie back then, just
learning the most important kanji, the ones on the liquor bottles.)
It's funny what the brain chooses to hold on to....

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html