Re: tlug: ppp works beautifully thanks to everyone's help, but...

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl-Max Wagner <karlmax@example.com>

>> Kashihara-shi <Kintetsu Yamato Yagi>
>What the heck are you a doing in that Nara prefecture
outback.

I wish I lived in such an outback.  My outback of choice is
Gujo-Hachiman, in Gifu.  Of course, computer jobs are pretty
scarce in those areas, and likely non-existent if you're not
Japanese, and connection costs to your ISP are likely to be
high, but I love those places anyway.  Be nice to open a
little computer shop in a place like that.

Cheers,

Jonathan

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html