tlug: TLUG web page update

Hi all,

A bit quiet this weekend, isn't it?

I added some links to the top page of the TLUG web site:

Under the Browse section

     Group finances (Timbo will update this soon...I hope)
     Server stats (Marcus, did we get this into a weekly cron
          yet?)
     TLUG-admin (the archive of the administration ML)
     Who's who (the organization chart - some people's pictures
          are missing - please send me yours.)
     eVote help (yes, it is still available....)

I also updated the June meeting page with last month's meeting
announcement (slightly modified.) Anyone want to add a personal
account? Craig usually does this, but he is mega busy at the
moment.

Regards,

Jim S.

----------------------------------
Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very";
your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it
should be.
                -- Mark Twain
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html