Re: tlug: Summertime 97

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Alan B. Stone wrote:

>I'm working with Solaris 2.6 these days in the office, and I heard about
>a CD of tools called "Summertime 97."  Do any of you know if I can

I've never seen it in any stores here.  About the only thing I've seen
other than Solaris itelf is PHT's Solaris Tools (right name?) CD, which
has a bunch of GNU tools and stuff like that on it that Solaris doesn't
come with.  I think it includes Perl and the other usual suspects.  It's
available at T-Zone, from PHT directly, and I would guess there should
probably be some info about it on their web site.

I hope this helps,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html