tlug: Summertime 97

Hi all,

I'm working with Solaris 2.6 these days in the office, and I heard about
a CD of tools called "Summertime 97."  Do any of you know if I can
obtain this CD here?  I need some of the tools that come along with the
CD, i.e. Perl, to get some things customized.

Thanks, and please no flamers about Solaris.

Blaine
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor:

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html