tlug: TLUG introduced on Software Design (July 1998)

Hi All,

TLUG is now instroduced on Software Design, a Japanese
"Networking and Powercomputing" magazine, July 1998
issue published today.  See page 161, Mr. Hane has
included full introduction of ourselves in his column
"Linux News".  I think this is our second major
exposure (next to Unix Magazine a month ago) to Japanese
PC-UNIX community.

Regards,
Ken
Ken Harada
Hayama, Japan
kenhrd@example.com	http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society of Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html