tlug: forwarded message from R Preston McAfee

Somebody was suggesting a Texas accent as the Universal Standard
Language.  I guess this explains why: Texans are the lowest common
denominator, so "Universal" means we have to use the only thing the
Texans can handle.  :-)

---- Begin included message ----
>From the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board:

Your last name is your password. If you have any questions or have
forgotten your password, please contact the Coordinating Board.