Tokyo Linux Fair [was Re: tlug: 128 bit encryption ]

From: sashi@example.com
Subject: Re: tlug: 128 bit encryption
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:51:51 +0900

sashi> Hi, Oliver.
sashi>
sashi> I'm interested in Linux fare ver 0.5. at Tokyo Denki Univ. on this
sashi> week end.  You gave me the URL for the event but I'm sorry to
sashi> lost the URL for that event.
sashi> Could you tell me the URL agein, please.
sashi>
sashi> I'm not sure that I can go to the event( Because I live in
sashi> near Takasaki, you know it's a long trip.)
sashi> But I'll do my best. and I'm looking forward to see you again.

The English version is:

   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html

I have to update it.  TLUG is going to have a booth and we need to
discuss things in tlug-admin.  I went down to Tokyo Denki to review
the facilities.  The space is pretty big.  However, the Univ
is a little far from the station.  I can wait for some people at
Kanda station at a certain time if we get enough people going.

It's this Saturday.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda craigoda@example.com http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda (my PGP)

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html