tlug: MI/X PC X server

Hi all...

Just configured XFree86 on my unix box;  I do most of my unix work from
a terminal window on a W95J system.  I'm considering trying MI/X
(http://www.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix/mix.htm), which is a
free Xserver for PC/Mac systems.   Does/has anyone use/tried it;  are
there any concerns/issues I should be aware of?  My windows box is a
P133/64meg system - I heard that PC X servers are pretty resource
intensive.  I'm not the only user on this box, so setting it up as a
dual bootable W95/Unix system isn't an option.

Sean
sean@example.com

*** 20 June: TLUG will be at the Tokyo Linux Fair
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/projects/linux-fair/fair.html