Re: tlug: June 13 Meeting and Nomikai

> Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 03:41:26 +0900
> From: Shigeo Honda <shige@example.com>
> Sender: owner-tlug@example.com
>
> Thanks ken,
>
> It was nice meeting.  I didn't notice you took me. I look like a robot.
> It was a good chance to know about RPM's. I'm not a technical person.
> So, RPM's helps me a lot. Easy to install updates and new softwares.
>
> Thanks for everybody coming today, and see you all in August meeting. I
> also
> thanks to the speakers of today's meeting.
>
> -- Shigeo Honda

And thank you, too, Shigeo, for being in charge of the pizza and
caretaker of the money!

Nice, pictures, Ken.

Cliff

$BBeI=<hDyLr<RD9(B
$B%Q%7%U%#%C%/%O%$%F%C%/3t<02q<R(B
Cliff Miller
Pacific HiTech, Home of TurboLinux
Tel +81-3-5477-9675
Fax +81-3-5477-9919
cliff@example.com

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station