tlug: June 13 meeting - digital cameras

Hello,
we need a few people to pictures at the meeting.  We usually have people
bring cameras, however at the April meeting there were no pictures, so
the web page of the event does not have pictures.  These digital moments
of TLUG history are great for fun and enjoyment. The pictures also help to
make the group more accessible to people that are unable to come to the
meeting or for people that want to come, but are afraid of strangers.

After the pictures are taken, the photographer needs to upload the
pictures to some public location for viewing.

Also, if people are coming to the setup, there was a list on tlug-admin
of about 5 numbers for portable phones of members that were going to
the setup.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda craigoda@example.com http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda (my PGP)

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station