Re: tlug: August Meeting Topics?

> From: craigoda@example.com
> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:17:41 +0900
> Sender: owner-tlug@example.com
>
> Hello,
> the June meeting is scheduled for this Saturday, the 13th.  The
> meeting is at a new place.  HSBC moved across the street.   We're
> still looking for volunteers for setup.  The setup is being done the
> morning of the meeting.  If you're interested in helping out,
> join the tlug-admin mailing list.
>
> We're looking for a topic for the August meeting.  A mixed processor
> (HP PA-RISC, Sparc, Alpha, Motorola68K, in addition to Intel) topic
> is one idea.

Well, I could probably volunteer Brad, who has been working on PPC
port for TurboLinux, if that's of interest. A point of interest may be
that Brad has put in support for both the MkLinux mach kernel as well
as the PPC native kernel.

Cliff

$BBeI=<hDyLr<RD9(B
$B%Q%7%U%#%C%/%O%$%F%C%/3t<02q<R(B
Cliff Miller
Pacific HiTech, Home of TurboLinux
Tel +81-3-5477-9675
Fax +81-3-5477-9919
cliff@example.com

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station