Re: tlug: Printing Japanese text in (X)emacs

nemossan@example.com writes:
 > It's very difficult to give suggenstion you.		(^_^)
 >
 > On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
 > 	Kei Furuuchi <kfur@example.com>  writes:
 > > text. Actually I want to fax e-mail text which contains Japanese. How
 > > do I do that?
 >
 > What kind of printer do you have?

I want to send a fax thru faxmodem of e-mail as cc to someone who does
not have e-mail account but, but has a fax machine. If you can
automate it in Xemacs VM, it is my dream. But, as long as I can
convert Japanese text into PS file, it will do the job.

Regards,
Kei.
After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station