tlug: Re: June 13 Meeting [Installs]

Hi,

Jonathan wrote:
> If you want to do or watch an extra install onto your SCSI disk later,
> feel free to gather up any people who want to watch and have at it.  I
> don't know if any of the Intel boxes have SCSI on them or not, though
> (Joe, do they?).  If they don't, feel free to leave your disk with us
> until we get a SCSI card ;-)

I sent a more detailed note to tlug-admin on this earlier, but the
overall situation is that there will be 3 demo machines with SCSI cards
in each one.  I may also be able to get some other machines to work
with.   If everything goes well we should be able to do the demo machine
installs and do Rex's disk install as well.

Cheers,

Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station