Re: tlug: Xemacs Japanese input

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Jonathan Byrne - 3Web wrote:

> When I try to start Japanese input in Xemacs (20.4, in TurboLinux 1.9-J
> beta 3), it asks me for an input method.  What am I supposed to type
> there? Everything I've tried so far (which is every input method
> name I could think of, in both upper and lower cae) results in it telling
> me "no match."  I think I can fly this plane if I can just get it off the
> ground :-)

Not sure.  We're rebuilding Xemacs for TL 2.0 so that it'll work with
Canna and Wnn6, so, stay put until we've got the new one ready, then I'll
have someone show me how to use it, and then I can tell you :)

> TIA,
>
> Jonathan Byrne
> Media and Content Section
> 3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

> Next TLUG Meeting: 13 June Sat, Tokyo Station Yaesu gate 12:30
> Featuring Stone and Turnbull on .rpm and .deb packages
> Next Nomikai: 17 July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station
> Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station