Re: tlug: List information

From: "Paul Z. Cipywnyk" <paulcipy@example.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 08:42:51 +0900

paulcipy> I'm going on vacation and would like to temporarily unsubscribe, but I'm
paulcipy> confused as to what to do. I originally signed up at the Twics address....
paulcipy> Do I still use that one for list requests?

Use only tlug.linux.or.jp.

Send e-mail to majordomo@example.com

and include

   unsubscribe tlug
   end

in the body of the message.

Regards,
Craig
----
Craig Oda craigoda@example.com http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda (my PGP)

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station