Re: tlug: Tokyo internet providers --> any suggestions ???

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Christopher Sekiya wrote:

> It's geared towards small businesses, \26700 per month.  It's the cheapest
> way to get _real_ connectivity out of TWICS.  The cheaper account allows
> one to hit only port 25 on their mail relay.

Wow, that's out of my league.  That's just for an IP address?
Is it with unlimited hours?

Oh, the good ol' days in the US with unlimited hours for $12 a month
and no local phone charges...

--
David Beutel       A monk asked Joshu, "What is Joshu?"  Joshu replied,
jdb@example.com         "East gate, West gate, South gate, North gate."

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station