Re: tlug: Tokyo internet providers --> any suggestions ???

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> choose from.  If you are in one of the suburbs, it may be worth your while
> to select a provider that has a local access point.  (There are new
> telephone company programs that reduce costs calling to neighboring areas
> which makes this a bit more involved to figure out recently.)

3Web has access points scattered all over the place in Tokyo suburbs,
especially on the Chuo Line in west Tokyo.  Also Yokohama, Kawasaki, and
ones in Chiba and Saitama, too.   I think we can help :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station