Re: tlug: Yokohama - IMASY General Meeting

Hi all,

The annual general meeting went well and I was in
hung over yesterday ;-).

Let me add one thing, IMASY is a Non-Profit,
independent, regional and private ISP.  We do not get
any subsidy or support from any third party.

Though it is in Japanese, the links from
	http://www.imasy.or.jp/
will give you background information.

We hold monthly small meetings (Saturday or Sunday),
and welcome any of you who might be interested in
talking, chatting, playing, drinking with us.

Regards,
Ken

Ken Harada (原田 健)
Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society of Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor:

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station