Re: tlug: FreeBSD

I tell you what.  I just finished reconfiguring FreeBSD, tweek the
dialup script that I had written for Linux, and boom...I was online.
I'm still with all of you, Linux is better, but you have to ask yourself
why?  I learned more last night about how to configure a system than I
ever did with RedHat.  I'm not saying it was all fun, but I know think I
have a little more confidence behind any terminal.  Don't get me
wrong...I just think that will all the advances in Linux, you can get
spoiled really quick and forget how to really configure the system
yourself.  I guess that's why I've always had a soft spot for Slackware
even though I use RedHat alot.

Anyway, I'll let you know how the system works out.  I'm having fun
learning new things until my RedHat 5.1 distribution shows up.

Take it easy,

Blaine
After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station