Re: tlug: PPP for Dummies :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl-Max Wagner <karlmax@example.com>

>And by the way, there is a good book on Linux networking:
Olaf
>Kirch's "Linux Network administrator's Guide". The book is
>excellent and helped me a lot when I started. It is
available
>from O'Reilly in paper form or from any good LDP archive in
>electronic form. Get it and study it.

This is really good to know, as was all of the information
in your highly informative post.  I actually looked for that
book in Akihabara yesterday but couldn't find it, so I'm
glad to know an electronic one is available, although
perhaps I'll still order the paper one through Amazon.

Next dumb question :-)  What's an LDP archive and where can
I find one?

Thanks!

Jonathan

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station