Re: tlug: diald (was: mouse fixed; now what about email)

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> [...]

Windows 95 will do autoPPP through PAP, but I don't believe it will
negotiate CHAP automatically.  Most ISPs seem to use PAP though, or
nothing.

> If they won't, I would suggest trying PAP first, and if that
> doesn't work but everything else is set right on your
> system, try CHAP.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Jonathan

> Next TLUG Meeting: 13 June Sat, Tokyo Station Yaesu gate 12:30
> Featuring Stone and Turnbull on .rpm and .deb packages
> Next Nomikai: 17 July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station
> Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station