tlug: Correction on smb

Reading my post, I saw that I didn't exactly type what I meant to.  What I
really wanted to say was that my security in smb.conf is set to share and
my guest account is called smbguest (also exists as Linux userid with
disabled password).

My two publicly accessible directories are set to "public = yes" and "only
guest = no" and the one for downloads is set to "writable = no"  (the
upload directory is publicly writable).

This should be clearer about what I meant.  I hope :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/>

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691