tlug: sorry

Sorry if my mails have been saying 'From: Emperor Stone' at the top.  I
just noticed it myself.  I think someone's playing a joke here.  Not sure
who.  Didn't think anyone but me and Cliff have the root pws, and Cliff's
in the states, and it's not the kind of thing that he'd do.

Or, maybe I did it while trying something with chfn on my test machine...
hm.. gotta love NFS .. no.. that wouldn't have done it either.. hm...
well, I'm not trying to be arrogant, and it's changed back now.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691