Re: Pilot and Linux (was: tlug: test)

You should also look up Kpilot.  Very, very nice.  Doesn't actually
require KDE, but if you are using it, it behaves very similar to the
actual Windows95 app (i.e. docking).   Highly recommended.  Supposed to
be at

    http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/

but DNS doesn't seem to want to resolve www.slac.com at the moment.

Regards,
--
Rex

On Wed, May 27, 1998 at 04:07:44PM +0900, Eric Standlee and Family wrote:
> Thank you sir,
>
> Eric S. Standlee
> e-w.standlee@example.com
>
> ----------
> > From: A.Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
> > To: tlug@example.com
> > Subject: Re: tlug: test
> > Date: Tuesday, May 26, 1998 10:52 PM
> >
> > At 23:20 98/05/25 +0900, you wrote:
> > > 1) is it possible to HotSync a Palm Pilot in Linux?
> >
> > I got my Linux Journal (June 1998, issue 50) today and found an
> > article entitle "Linux and the PalmPilot".
> >
> > It lists several interesting packages:
> >
> > 	- pilot-link: includes the pilot-xfer program
> >                      to transfer programs and data between
> >                      Linux and the Pilot
> > 	- PilotManager: GUI
> > 	- MakeDoc: formats text files into Pilot Doc format
> > 	- prc-tools: SDK
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691