tlug: Debian

Has anyone heard any news as to when Debian 2.0 is going to be
released?  I checked out there website, but there doesn't seem to be any
updates.  I'm sitting on the side lines waiting for it to come out.
Thanks in advance,

Also, if all works out I will be attending the June 13th meeting.  It's
my birthday also, so are there any takers on after meeting celebrating,
I mean discussions....

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone