Re: projector Re: tlug: June 13

At 18:08 98/05/26 +0900, you wrote:
> 2) If you never used a projector for a demo before, you have to watch
> 	out for small type sizes.  Something like MagicPoint would
> 	be much more readable than the equivalent of 12 pixel fonts
> 	within an editor or kterm.  The Linux console might be usuable
> 	or a 24 pixel font.

It would be also a good idea to check the max resolution supported
by the projector. And the max res is not always the best. I once used
one that supported up to 1024x768, but the screen was all distorted;
when I switched to 800x600, the projection became perfect.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.   atomita@example.com
               atomita@example.com

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691