Re: tlug: spam

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Fergusson <mv124@example.com>

>Any way to send some of these clowns an E-mail letter bomb
;-) ?

Occasionally, some of these spammers give out a real IP
address (I've got one somewhere in my bookmarks for
themselves), which makes me wonder how many TLUG members it
would take pinging it simultaneously from multiple Xterms to
adversely affect or maybe even bring down their system.  :-)

>"Watership Down - You've read the book and seen the film -
> Now try the stew."

This is hilarious! :-)

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691