Re: tlug: Linux versions

原田@葉山です。

林 愛一郎 <i16@example.com> wrote on Mon, 25 May 1998 02:29:11 +0900:-
> こんにちは、i16(愛一郎)です。
>
> φ(._.) "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@example.com> wrote
> on Sun, 24 May 1998 16:18:16 +0000 in "tlug: Linux versions" as:
> >I was reading through my copy of "Linux in a Nutshell" and I noticed
> >that the author makes reference to a version of Linux which actually
> >carries the "Unix" brand.  Does anyone know what version he is talking
> >about?  I didn't know that anyone had submitted a version to OSF/XOpen
> >group in the past.  I'd like to know.
>
> I learned that the word "LINUX" stands for "Linux Is Not UniX".
>                          ~~~~~              ~     ~  ~   ~  ~
> Which Linux has unix brand ????

If I remember correctly, Caldera is the company working on that -
according to a Japanese magazine article.

Ken

Ken Harada = 原田  健
Hayama, Japan
http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691