Re: tlug: CentreCom/Allied Telesis LA-PCI-T

From: Frank Bennett <bennett@example.com>
Subject: tlug: CentreCom/Allied Telesis LA-PCI-T
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 11:42:52 +0900 (JST)

bennett> working up a student terminal setup.  Would the finished info-terminal
bennett> setup be of interest to the TLUG archives?  Seems like it might
bennett> be of use in Jse universities generally.

We can archive it at ftp://ftp.pht.com/pub/linux/tlug/?somewhere?

You're supposed to be able to upload to incoming, but I just tried it
as anonymous and it didn't work.  The settings for incoming seem to
be okay, but I'm not sure about the higher level directories or whether
this makes a difference for FTP uploads or not.  In the meantime, maybe
the files in some format like tar.gz and a companion .lsm file that
gives a description somewhere on the net would be appropriate.  Then,
I or someone on the FTP server setup team can move it it.  We can
eventually move this over to the main TLUG server when the server
gets connected to the 10meg feed.

Say, does anyone know why incoming on the FTP site is not working?

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda   craigoda@example.com   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craig

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691