tlug: Xgame

Does anyone know if this is still being supported?  According to the web
page it was last updated in mar 98, but.. my attempts to contact the
author have failed.  Fairly good lib, though.  i'm using it for a game
that I'm (trying) to write.. Added mouse support to the lib this morning
and vastly improved the keyboard handler (it was using XLookupString on
the event result to find keys, which only would work for ascii keys... i
made it report scancodes directly so that I could use the arrow keys).  I
wanted to send the author a patch, but, no response when I emailed last
week or this morning...

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691