Re: tlug: "laplink cable"

> Does anyone have a used "laplink" cable they'd be willing to part with?
> I'm willing to pay.  I don't know if they're still called that or not
> anymore, though.  Basically it's a cable that you can hook between two
> computers' parallel ports and do neat stuff like plip with.
>
> Anyone have one?  How much do you want for it?  They're expensive to buy
> them brand-new.
Take a soldering iron and roll your own. It's done in an hour. I
already made quite a few of them. I can mail you the connection
list if you want.

BTW, the source code of PLIP list the wiring as well. Our friend
Niibe Yutaka knows it as well......

                              Karl-Max Wagner
                              karlmax@example.com
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691