Re: tlug: CD Writer

On Mon, 18 May 1998 15:31:29 +0900
Domenico Carlucci <mimmo@example.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would lik eto buy a CD writer for my laptop.
> Could you please suggest me some models?
>
> thank you
> Domenico Carlucci

I haven't tried using it with Linux yet, so if anyone has any comments,
please let me know, but at least for my Windoze system, I like using the
Ricoh 6200S CD-RW... It has burned just about any kind of CD I have ever
wanted without fail (unless it was on my part)... audio, data,
Playstation (yes, I am only making backups! <evil grin>)

Mikio
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691