Re: tlug: TLUG May Nomikai Events

>> A little warning to those who are going to view the nomikai
>> pictures on Ken's page: they are over 300K each, so be
>> prepared for a bit of a download :-)

Oh, I thought it was 30k each.  I will make them smaller
shortly.

Regards,

Ken Harada (原田 健)
Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society of Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691