Re: tlug: RedHat 5.0 and CDE

Scott Stone wrote:

> what libs does CDE use (ie, what's the output from ldd (binary) look like)

Scott,

I know that the CDE 1.2 version has problems with glibc in RedHat 5.0
however, RH claims if you apply the patch their shouldn't be any
problems.  I'm a little upset that RedHat doesn't offer and upgrade
price for previous purchases.  Or if they do they sure don't publicize
it very well.

Thanks,

Blaine

--