Re: tlug: [Q] Japanese newsreader usage

As the headers to this message probably show somewhere, I'm using Gnus
(successor to GNUS), for both news and mail.  Works a treat.  I've got some
extensions to the mail splitting routines if anyone wants to have them --
gives you one-off groups for friends, list groups and on-the-fly groups
for individuals at institutions with which you have a lot of correspondence.
Mail messages are cross-posted to every person who wrote or saw it, except
yourself.  Bog-standard Gnus fancy-split can't quite do this last bit.

I recently compiled Pine for our SparcLinux mail system here, b/c I thought
we needed an IMAP client.  I'm not sure how much use it will get, but it
does work, including Jse input.

Frank Bennett
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691