RE: tlug: footer on mailing list

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : craigoda@example.com <craigoda@example.com>

>I've put the footer back on the mailing list.  I can take it off
>again, but I think that the nomikai and meeting times are important

>Also, there is a one line blurb about Pacific HiTech.  I have done

I think keeping the footer is a good idea, since we do have a fairly
continuous stream of new members joining the list and we want to make sure
they know the meeting and nomikai dates and places.  I wonder, though, if it
might be possible (without unreasonable difficulty) for the footers to be
stripped from the messages in the TLUG Digest?  That would probably reduce
it's size by 25% (maybe more, on some days) and make it easier to read.

>Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

On this line, perhaps we can change PHT to Pacific HiTech, just since not
everyone will recognize them by the initials.  Also, their .co.jp web site
is in Japanese only.  Perhaps we could also publish their US URL?

Opinions?

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691