Re: Using local MTA re: tlug: Naive VM question

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull@example.com>
To: tlug@example.com <tlug@example.com>
Date: 1998”N5ŒŽ6“ú 10:51
Subject: Re: Using local MTA re: tlug: Naive VM question

>    jb> NTT has more greed and more power.
>
>Hey, if you're going to bash Japan, at least know what
you're talking
>about.  NTT has nowhere near the pull or greed that AT&T
used to have.

Since this has moved pretty far from a Linux topic, I'm
going to let it peter out, but I would like to say that I
wasn't bashing Japan, I was bashing NTT.  The word "Japan"
did not even appear anywhere in my post.  If you're going to
bash me, at least know what you're talking about :-)

Jonathan